Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bebirian Art For Sale










One of my favorites, as roses are a favorite of mine! Walter Paul Bebirian art for sale!

Pictoral!
I am not a blogger nor a writer of words, so I am making a blog of pictures! Sit back, enjoy a few of my favorites from artist/photographer Walter Paul Bebirian!

Florals!

Fashion Photography!
Landscapes!

Abstracts!


Click on the title Bebirian Art For Sale to go to another page to view over 46,000 digital artworks by Walter Paul Bebirian.
Thank you,
Angie Baker

5 comments:

AngBkrDzigns said...

You can view over 49,000 pieces of digital art by Walter Paul Bebirian. Just click on the Bebirian Art For Sale title!

Eileen Williams said...

Thanks for the stunningly beautiful pictorial. I've never heard of Bebirian before and am quite impressed. Thanks for the making this visual feast for the eyes and introducing me to an amazing artist!

Walter Paul said...

thank you Angie - what a fantastic surprise to add to a beautiful spring day - all the best to you in all that you do my friend !!!!

Beverly Mahone said...

Angie,

Sometimes pictures speaker LOUDER than words. The fact that you put this pictoral display together in a blog post is better than writing about it. I get to see the visual as opposed to trying to imagine it in my mind. Remember, Blogging is what you make it and you don't have to write a bunch of words to get your message across.

Love it!

Annie said...

Hi, I love the Art. We are connected on Lookville and I wanted to personally invite you to my new social blooging site. It is free, Unique and exciting. It would be a great place to showcase your art or anything else you would like to share.
http://www.gottogossip.com/wordpress

It is very new and if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thank you, Annie